Thursday, December 22, 2011

A work in progress

Okay - so I thought making a few changes to give myself more functionality to my blog was going to be quick and easy LOL.  NOT.   So....please bear with me as I continue to make changes to this blog.  I really liked my template from before, but I was having some issues - so now I'm looking for a replacement.   You may see many changes in the next week or so, but eventually it will be done.
In the interim ......

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all.  

Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas Tree is wonderful, B! Love how every branch is full of Christmasy designs and bright colors. Your breakfast nook and kitchen are the same color as our den - it's nice having a variety of color values in the house. Where are the presents? Oh dear... you've been naughty this year... tsk tsk, now everyone knows - no presents under the tree means Brenda has been naughty. LOL I like your new blog feel, and am looking forward to seeing what else you do with it as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips