Today, I thought I'd share a fun project that my club did a while ago using Chipboard Suitcases from Stampin' Up. They've been discontinued, but it was a great project. You may be able to find them around somewhere else. I got carried away with them and made several with matching sets of cards to go in them. All the chipboard pieces were painted with acrylic paints before covering them with DP.
The first one was using stickers for the front of the "suitcase" and Penny Black & Whipper Snapper stamps for the individual puppy cards.
For this one, I chose a K & Company Dimensional sticker et for the outside and the cards for a coordinated set using buttons and pearls for accents.
Another set using K & Company dimensional stickers, Prima flowers, lace and rhinestones. I found the gorgeous DP at my local scrapbook store, but they only had one sheet left and it was never to be seen again! I'd love to have more of that!
Used various stamp images for this set and the flower was made using a retired Spellbinders Blossom die and a brown paper bag. The finished flower was spritzed with Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels
Last, but not least.... this one was very simple. Letting the beautiful DP do all the work with the addition of a few rhinestones. Added some Prima flowers to the front and some beautiful ribbon from May Arts.
Hope you enjoyed this fun little project.