Saturday, December 8, 2012

Another Beautiful Box

Good thing I have lots of friends to find these fabulous ideas for me!   My friend, Nina did this little box that's perfect for a small gift or candy or cookies or anything else you can think of!



I used more of that fabulous velvety glimmer paper from a Reflections Cardstock Stack.
The rosette was made using the Sizzix Die and I used a small scalloped punch and a crystal clear snowflake for the embellishment.  I made the rosette a little bigger than I had planned, so you really can't see very well the pretty scalloped border under it...


Here's a view from the front.



And a close-up of the rosette.


This one takes one 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of CS too.
Scored at 2"  5"  7"  and 10"  on the long side
Scored at 2" and 7" on the short side.
Trim off all but one of the 2" sections from the top 
(that's your flap)
Cut in to form the box - add tape to the side
then squeeze in little dents on each side and fold the flap over.

It's called the 2-5-7-10 Box and you can google it and get better instructions.

Hugs!


x_3ca76894

5 comments:

  1. Another wonderful treat bag. Love the rosette and all the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I love the wonderful rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! That's gonna be one lucky recipient! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sparkly and pretty!! Who wouldn't love receiving a gift in this beauty!!
    (Doing a little catching up; so I checked out your other bag/box & that beautiful wreath too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! How glittery - and you've captured it so well on the camera, too! The rosette is amazing! A beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips