Saturday, November 30, 2013

Post Black Friday

I've survived another Black Friday - actually it wasn't really bad at all.
Mostly because I don't get up in the middle of the night for those
major deals LOL...    I'm happy with my regular sale things
and shop later in the day - works for me as I'm not looking
for any of those big ticket items.
 
Anyway - more CAS cards to share. 
Keeping it simple as they all have to go in the mail.
 
 
This little snowman can't quite get a grip on his skating abilities.
He's from Whipper Snapper - colored with Copics and
highlighted with glitter - the embossing folder is Darice.
 


 
These trees are from Stampin' Up and I have resisted getting
them for a long time as I'm not a fan of the rest of the set....
They are really beautiful trees though.
They're both done by masking off an area - sponging, then stamping.
The bottom gold tree was embossed.
The Merry Christmas greeting is from Sparkle N Sprinkle.
Inks used are Memento & Stampin' Up


 
I just love these little images from A Muse Art Stamps.
The little bird fits perfectly on top of the car.
Colored with Copics - highlighted with lots of
microfine glitter and popped onto a Spellbinder ornament die.
 
Hope you've enjoyed my keepin' it simple cards.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've been busy! All the cards are so pretty, Brenda, but I especially like the snowman - it is so ME on ice! LOL Very cute. And having the layer off kilter like that is perfect for falling down! Hope you enjoy your trip. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips