Thursday, January 30, 2014

Yummy for Your Tummy

 
 
Here's an oldie, but goodie...
Love the little milk cartons and
the little carry box to hold the set.
 
 
The cute little birdie is a Judith image
and the greeting is Stampin' Up.

 
The Jelly Bean phrase is from Sparkle N Sprinkle.

 
Here's a close-up of the milk carton....  once I got
started, they were quite easy.

 
The little birdie was "fluffed up" using
Sparkle N Soft flocking from Sparkle N Sprinkle
and adhered with a Sakura Glue Pen.

 
Here's a photo of the four milk cartons
and their handy-dandy carrier.
 
You can find many various tutorials
for these milk cartons if you look around
including one by Beate Johns on Splitcoaststampers.com
 
Fill them up with candy or other
treats and they're perfect
for Valentine's Day, Easter
or any other event..
 
Thanks for stopping by...
 
 


2 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Love the sparkly little birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda, this is sooooo cute! I love the concept, AND the little cartons. I've never made one of these gift sets before. That little chickie from Judith is one of my all time favorite images. I'm so happy you used him because I love my Judith stamps, and had forgotten all about them! Of course, you and I are both partial to these pretty spring colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips