Monday, February 3, 2014

Boxes in the Round

Here's a peek at my latest project....
My friend, Ann, and I saw this at
Scraps of Love in Glendale and decided
that we just had to "case" it!
Here's a photo of the original inspiration piece.
 
 
The boxes are all glued together,
but the lids all come off.
 
Here's the start of my "copy".
 
 
In the sample we saw at the shop,
the edges were just inked.   As my colors
are going to be brighter, I opted to paint
my edges as you can see.  Also a few of the
possible embellies I may use.

 
Outside and insides of boxes are "papered"
The top appears yellow in this photo,
but in reality, it's like the green on the ribbon.
Stay tuned for the finished project!
Still playing around with different
embellishments.
 
Hope all are keeping dry and warm
and out of the snow!
 
 
  
 
 

x_3bfa0be9 photo x_3bfa0be9.gif

3 comments:

  1. so cool! What a fun project! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun project! Can't wait to see the final results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait to see the end, Miss B! I've been wanting to make the very same type of project, but just have not been able to do so yet! Enjoy the process, but please share with us, too! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips