Friday, March 28, 2014

Hoppy Easter

Hoppy Easter!
Here are a couple of cards
that I made for Easter that
fall under the keep it simple policy.
 
 
This is an old image from Imaginations
and it just fits the old Spellbinder Ornament
Die so well (used as a carrot)....
The white on white background was done
using an embossing folder from Provo Craft.
 
 
 
 
Another old Imaginations image.
The little row of flowers is from
a set by Sparkle N Sprinkle.
The Embossing folder used was
from Sizzix.  A little magic mesh and
some SU punches and Spellbinder dies finish it off.
 

 
This darling little image is by Penny Black.
The embossing folder is from SU
and the dies from Spellbinders.
Copics were used on them all.
 
Thanks for checking in with me.
 
 
 
 

x_3c4431a5 photo x_3c4431a5.gif

4 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! Love the first one in the re-purposed ornament die - very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little cards all three, but the ornamental carrot wins for me! Love the embossing folder too on that one. Cute cards Brenda, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Hoppy Easter cards and you do clean and simple very well. I think that is more my style too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are cute, B! It looks like you are beginning to be able (LOL) to relax and stamp for the fun and love of stamping again these past several months. I'm so glad for you. DARLING cards, and so sweet. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips