Friday, March 14, 2014

Lollipop Land

Getting ready for my Stampin' Up party
next week.  I needed an idea for
hostess gifts and my friend, Nancy
(also my SU rep) had
made one of these adorable
lollipop bouquets as a door prize
at the last party! 
VOILA!!!  There was my idea...
 
They are so fun and easy to make.
I used small terracotta pots, a small
foam ball inside to hold the lollipop
sticks, some "grass", the SU Posie punch
for the leaves and the SU Sizzix Spiral
Flower die for the flowers.
Add a bag of dum dum lollipops and
they're good to go.
 
There are several examples you can find
on-line, but the one I looked at didn't
use any kind of adhesive on them.
I opted for some Helmark Craft Glue
just to hold them together better.
 
 
I ended up making 21 of these, but gave
my friend, Patti one as part of her
retirement gift.   She loved it.

 
Here's a close-up of the top.

 
This one and the one below
are even closer  and
show the pots.

 
Here are the two basic tools you need.

 
Hope you enjoyed a visit to lollipop land :)
 
 

Klik hier voor meer gratis plaatjes
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Could these be any cuter? Brenda, what a fabulous idea! Thank you for showing the punches and dies used - and those clever little pots of clay - wow! LOVE this idea so much, and you made SO MANY! nimble fingers! I'm jello! LOL Seriously, these are delightful. So when is your party, and may I come? LOL hugs, de (PS I would need to stop off and bring Shona, too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What delightful table favors these are. I can see they will be a "hit" with all who attend.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips