Friday, March 7, 2014

Sticky Note Holder & Gift Box

This is a fun little gift item
that I saw reposted recently on
Splitcoaststampers.com.
 
Many of the sticky note holders
are just cardstock and this
takes it a step further as the
"holder" is chipboard.
 
Here's the link to the tutorial
that I used by Diane Zechman.
 
 
When I finished the set, I decided that the
box seemed too empty and it fits two
sticky note holders perfectly  -  so-o-o-o-o
I made another.
The bicycle DP was from 3 Bugs in a Rug - Chloe
and the blue linen fabric looking DP was
from Bo-Bunny Press -
Homespun Collection.
I punched out one of the bikes and
added it to a scalloped circle
along with some rhinestones
(cause a girl just has to have a little bling)
for a little extra interest on the front.

 
Here's the box and my two sticky note holders.

 
Here's an inside view of the sticky note holder.
 
It's a quick and easy little gift idea.
 
Hope you've enjoyed it.
 
 
 



 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a great little gift item Brenda. Love the bike theme and the coordinating papers. Thanks too for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how delightful, Brenda! Great theme for spring time activities, too - this is so sweet! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another darling project you have created. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips