Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Yippee - the Pinwheel Album is finally done.

It seemed like a long never ending project,
but I've finished the first pinwheel album.
It was fun and I think perhaps I'll try
another in a while - maybe with
a travel theme since I have another
cruise coming up next month.
 
Anyway - here are the photos
with the pages and tags
"blinged up".
 
I used stick on pearls and rhinestones
from Stampin' Up - some jewels from
Bo Bunny, Darice, ZVA Creative along
with some unknowns
that I had in my stash...
I also highlighted some of the
flowers and swirls with a
glittery Gelly Roll pen. (that
part didn't come out well in the photos)
 
 













 
The only thing left to add is photos!
Hope you enjoyed the journey.
 
Stay tuned..........
 

alt
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Brenda, it could not be more amazing. DEFINITELY worth the wait! Beautiful shapes, colors, and wonderful papers - hidden treasures on every page! thank you for acquainting me with the pinwheel album! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pinwheel album came out more beautiful than I thought it will be. Stunning work, Brenda! I love all the pockets and pretty tags you've added. It's really wonderful!
    Hugs,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well worth the wait Brenda. What a great home for a group of photos, looking forward to seeing what you do. I would fill it with photos of flowers. So many nooks and crannies to this album - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it was a lot of work, but well worth it. Absolutely love the bright, fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Brenda. Love all the wonderful shapes, colors and cheeriness in this album. I could never do something like that, but then again I am not a scrapper. Heaven forbid if I took that up too! I don't have enough time in the day as it is now and especially with this slow computer.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips