Saturday, September 27, 2014

Starting my Christmas Cards...........

Well, it's a start anyway LOL...
Here's my first Christmas card....
very early for me..
 
It's a really cute stamp by Stampendous that
I purchased last year but failed to use :(
 
Colored with Copics and embellished
with microfine glitter.
I've fussy cut the two heads and
popped them up with dimensionals.
 
Hope you like it.
 
 
It's pretty CAS, but easy to mail.
Below is a close-up

 
More to follow................
 
Thanks for checking in
 
 


5 comments:

  1. That is so cute and darling and popping the heads up was a very clever idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Those little elves are so happy and cheery! Love the colors. Can't believe you've started Christmas cards already! But what a smart move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card to start off your Christmas cards. Love the colors and the touches of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! If they were 2 boy elves, I would think they are your grandsons! LOL Darling card and such a fun image! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and adorable Christmas card. It will certainly cheer up the recipient. Your coloring is so beaytiful.
    Hugs,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips