Thursday, November 13, 2014

A Random set of cards from the Craft Sale

Here are a few cards
from the weekend craft sale
from various categories ...
 
All colored with my trusty Copics...
 
 
This gorgeous flower is an oldie from
Inky Antics and the embossing folder
and dies from Spellbinders...

 
A favorite jug from Judith and the flowers are
also Judith...   colors so beautifully

 
This beautiful image is from Yvonne Albritton's
collection and the greeting from SU....
So sorry that Yvonne is no longer in the business
as she had some awesome images.

 
Here's a close-up of the centers filled
with gold micro-fine glitter...
 
 
Brenda


8 comments:

  1. Lovely group of cards - great coloring with the Copics Brenda. My favorite is the second one - hadn't seen that before - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards, Brenda. Your coloring is fabulous. My favorite is the last one - beautiful image with fabulous colors.
    Hugs,
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Miss Brenda! My favorite is those SU poppies! GORGEOUS artwork in those. I'm so glad you are sharing these. Have you thought of posting any of them to challenges? hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the cards are so beautiful! I am sure these would be great items for the sale. I hope you sold out in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are beautiful and colored perfectly. Really like the last one with the glittery centers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful set of pretty cards! I love your coloring and the glitter accents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brenda! I've missed you guys! As usual, you are cranking out beautiful works of art :) Love it!! I am coming out of my hibernation and hopefully trying to catch up. ;)

    Cammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I have not heard from you lately, and dropped by to see if I'd just missed your latest goodies - BUT LO AND BEHOLD - nothing new! LOL I hope this means you're enjoying yourself and having the time of your life! huggers, de

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your comments - thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips